Avalon British International Accredited Study Centre
The Avalon Accredited Study Centre offers supervision of Cambridge studies to students. Students further have the social interaction of studying in a group and/or the academic support of some face to face tuition. Students have the option to study independently or in groups and can book tutoring classes at an additional cost in key subjects as required.
The Accredited Study Centre:
- Accredited with British International Distance College. Parents can be assured the centre is operated ethically and legally.
- Liaises with BIDC to ensure student success in their selected programmes.
- Distributes information/updates pertaining to Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Offers a comfortable and supportive learning environment conducive to learning.
- Designs a personalised study programme, for each student, taking into account the amount of study hours available and also the student’s preferred pace of learning.
- The School’s Study Centre Manager will review the student’s progress according to their program and any difficulties experienced with a subject will be reported and addressed immediately.
- Monitors submission of assignments and administrative documentation.
- Communicates set tutorial dates at BIDC prior to the examination.
- Job shadowing and community service is also arranged.
- On Campus tutors and teachers can be booked through the School’s Study Centre Manager or Core Teacher when a student requires support in a subject (additional costs apply).